- Livestreaming of all worship services with only clergy and chanter present.
- We will resume our normal schedule of services (Sunday Orthros & Liturgy, Monday Compline, Wed. 9th Hour & Presanctified, Fri. Akathist, Sat. Vespers)
- Stay at home. Watch from home. No one will be allowed into the church building.
- We are currently not accepting deliveries of wine, oil, prosphora, coliva, flowers, etc.
- All weddings should or will be rescheduled depending on stay-in-place measures at the time.
- Baptisms allowed only with special circumstances. No more than ten (10) people allowed including priest. Social distancing and hygiene precautions will be enforced.
- Funerals- No more than ten (10) people allowed including priest & funeral director. Social distancing and hygiene precautions will be enforced.
Pastoral Visitations by Clergy
- Only allowed for end-of-life circumstances.
Parish Campus Access
- All parish facilities remain closed to parishioners and the public.
- No activities, ministries or other gatherings of people are allowed on-site or off-site.
- Parish office is closed until further notice.
As appropriate and possible, all SSPP ministries are being equipped and trained to conduct virtual meetings for purposes of education and pastoral support. Please contact your respective ministry leader for more info.